- 2020 - Ph.D in Informaticis and Computing (Northern Arizona University, USA)
- 2019 – Approved as Ph.D. Candidate at Northern Arizona University, USA
- 2017 – Admitted as Ph.D. student at Northern Arizona University, USA
- 2011 – Nominated course coordinator of Internet Systems Technology (2011-2013)
- 2010 – Hired as Faculty at Federal University of Technology - Paraná
- 2009 – Hired as Faculty at Integrated College of Campo Mourão
- 2009 – M.Sc. degree in Computer Science (State University of Maringá, Brazil)
- 2006 – Undergraduate degree in Informatics Technology (UTFPR, Brazil)
2016 Brazilian Conference on Software: Theory and Practice (CBSoft 2016): General Co-chair
- Finding my way around: conversational agents' interaction design for mobility within a smart city. Invited talk to the class CS477/577 - Advanced Users Interfaces, 2017.
- Visiting a city that offers too much data and services? Talk to your chatbot. Invited talk at the São Paulo School of Advanced Science on Smart Cities, 2017.
Awards and Nominations
- 2nd best paper at SBSC 2012 – Brazilian Symposium on Collaborative Systems
- Honored lecture (for 2014, 2015, and 2016 Internet Systems Technology classes)
- Best Class Performance Award in the Undergraduate Degree in Informatics Technology (by both Federal University of Technology – Paraná and the Brazilian Computer Society)
- 2018 Most Promising Graduate Student Researcher/Scholar (Nomination) – nominated on behalf of the School of Informatics, Computing, and Cyber Systems at NAU for the 2018 Research and Creative Activity (RCA) Award.
- 2019 Most Promising Graduate Student Researcher/Scholar (Nomination) – nominated on behalf of the School of Informatics, Computing, and Cyber Systems at NAU for the 2019 Research and Creative Activity (RCA) Award.